- Fifth edition of Joint Military exercise “AJEYA Warrior” 2020 between India and United Kingdom will be conducted a Salisbury Plains, United Kingdom from 13 to 26 February 2020.
- National Deworming day observed across the country on 10th
- International Day of Women and Girls in Science is observed every year on 11th
- Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Prakash Javadekar released the first look of a biopic on former President APJ Abdul Kalam in New Delhi.
- Kaamya Karthikeyan, a class VII student of Navy Children School (NCS), Mumbai, become the youngest girls in the world to summit Mt. Aconcagua, the highest peak in South America And outside of Asia.
- Hindi novelist and Padma Shree awardee Giriraj Kishore passed away recently. He was 83.
- Vietnam’s Vice President Dang Thai Ngoc Thinh will arrive in New Delhi on a three day state visit to India
- Meeting of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal on the BBIN MVA (Motor Vehicle Act) was held in New Delhi.
- The Supreme Court upheld the constitutional validity of SC/ST Amendment Act, 2018. The court said:
- Anticipatory bail could be granted only in cases where a prima facie case was not made out.
- Neither preliminary inquiry nor approval of senior police officials was essential beore lodging an FIR under the Act.
- Every citizens needed to treat fellow citizens equally and Foster the concept of Fraternity.
- To encourage Small Scale Industries, a new incentive scheme or MSME named “Bangashree” has been proposed by West Bengal government.
- National Conference on e-governance 2020 concluded in Mumbai.
- Bangladesh has won the Under-19 ICC world Cup by defeating India in South Africa.
- Swedish Armand Duplantis Breaks the Pole Vault World record with a jump of 20 feet 2.9 inches.
- Haryana has won the 10th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2020 (A Division) title at Kollam by defeating Sports Authority of India (SAI).
- Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre (LSRC) Red has won the First Men’s section Khelo India Ice Hockey tournament 2020.